Stone block (massello)

Stone block (massello)

Share This

Parallelepipedon stone considerably thick, employed in building for decorative architectural works, floorings and similar. Depending on the location it can be called concio, prisma, macigno, tocco or basolo.
On-dit wrought “in (o a) massello”, any natural piece of stone shaped in this way.

Need help?

Send us an email!


Want to discover more?

Sign up to our Newsletter!


*required fields