Share This

Consists in covering a not fine timber or a panel with a really thin sheet of wood called veneers. If wood, a finer one is used, along the vein or contro-vein or from the briar-root.

Need help?

Send us an email!


Want to discover more?

Sign up to our Newsletter!


*required fields